In the area of damages, TD&P Consulting and its experts:
- Provide consultation and expert testimony in matters involving healthcare fraud/false claims, medical expenses and reimbursement, product liability, and commercial disputes.
- Identify and measure the harm of any alleged wrongful activity by constructing decision tree models based on sound statistical analysis and empirical evidence utilizing key health care data sources.
- Leverage their knowledge of the health care industry, as well as healthcare financing, accounting, and statistical expertise, to evaluate allegations and damages claims and to design damages models tailored to the specific facts and circumstances of each case.
- Assess issues related to disputes involving pricing, valuation, product liability, and fraud waste and abuse, among other damages claims.
- In addition, we provide pretrial evaluations of damage claims and methodologies, including proposed settlements.